Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day #22.


This photo was taken somewhere between Kentucky and Kansas during my ETS leave.

__________


     Sorry to any readers waiting on a new blog. A lot has happened since June. 



Along with therapy reaching it's end, I finished up my contract with the military as well. 4 years down the hatch already. It's hard to believe that it's over.

No more long runs or pushups at someone's command. That's a relief. =)

________



First and foremost, my priority was to get colored tips after 4 years of not being permitted to do so according to Army Regulation 670-1. It was spectacular. (This photo was taken on 23Sept2011, the day I signed out on leave for the last time)


^Finished^


I was able to see a fully bloomed tobacco plant in Kentucky for the first time.


Thanks to a cousin, I met Poison's drummer Rikki at a Columbus show. 
He's from PA so we were able to discuss some Pennsylvania slang.


Next thing on the 'What-I'm-Going-To-Do-When-I-Get-Out' list: Have two-toned hair (Also an Army Regulation breaker).

In between all of these events of greatness, I must tell you that I slept in every single day. Definitely caught up on all the hours lost since 2007. =)


My mother and I picked tomatoes in the garden and made homemade sauce together.


And found a peep. ^-^


My parents sell tons of tomatoes and peppers every Summer. It was exhausting picking the vegetables. Thought my lower back would never stop burning.


Christopher took me by a haunted house in Kentucky. Apparently an old woman was always seen standing and looking out the window that is now closed.

________

Thought I'd catch you up on the past few months using pictures. Reading is always more enjoyable with photos right?



For shits and giggles, here is Patrick dressed in a tux.





X_X



     

No comments: